Lucy has now discovered that she can competively compete with Kevin and I while we play Wii. We only have the sports package, and usually just do the training events and the fitness tests. I got boxing on my fitness test today, and Lucy wanted to play, so I set it up for her to "work the bag." Kevin and I usually only get somewhere between 18-22 bags, and the little stinker got 18 2 times in a row! It was great! Her arms were moving so fast, and she just had the look of determination on her face! She was so excited that she did it all by herself!


2 comments:
Little Lucy is getting so BIG! And sounds like she is learning to box as well as stall at night. Oh the joys of being a toddler! We miss you guys, hope the packing is going well. Claire asked today if you all had moved yet...she wants to sleep over! Hope all is well!
Isn't it amazing how good they are with out even trying hard?? Jackson loves to play us in bowling. Mainly because he gets a strike nearly every time!! You should set her up with the baseball and she her natural talent shine ;)
Post a Comment