I have been waiting what seems like forever to tell everyone this, as has Kevin, but yesterday it was made official....Kevin is going to be a Wichita Wingnut this season. A what? Yep, you read it right, a Wingnut. They are the new independent league baseball team based here in Wichita and Kevin is going to be their shortstop and face of the franchise. So, our days of moving throughout the country are on hold for now, until he accepts his first mangerial job. It is so comforting to know that he is going to be home with us girls until at least this time next year! Spring training is about 5 days in April, then the season begins May 7th. We are so thankful for him to have this opportunity to transition himself from player to manager, as he will be one of the older veterans on the team.
Click here to see a news clip from the press conference!
Click here to read more about the Wingnuts!
February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I watched the clip-- I wish so bad that Z and Kevin could have played together after college!
You guys are going to love playing at home!
Oh, how cute...I saw you at the end of that clip...how sad that I haven't seen you in person in too long! =)
I'm so excited to go watch some games this summer with the new babies!
CUTE hair, by the way!
Post a Comment