*I need more milk. Please.
*I need to go potty.
*Go take your shower, put on your jammies, then come back and check on me.
*Can I help the baby when she needs to go potty? Yes, honey. Thank you.
*Don't wake me up early.
*Can we take Laney for a walk in the stroller? Yes, honey. Thank you.
*5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Blast off another rocketship.
*Can you put Muddonna's (stuffed animal) shirt back on?
All said tonight, while Lucy is laying in her bed, supposedly going to sleep. She "went" to bed 40 minutes ago. Still yelling "Hey mom..."
edited: Make this an hour since she went to bed.
An hour and a half past bedtime and she is still up. Now she is singing "Brown Girl in the Ring" from the Wiggles. I guess anything to stay awake.
February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a cute name for the new baby! Lucy must be so happy!
Jaxon is the same way...
Oh, NOW she says the baby's name. What's up with that?? =)
I was so tired after our walk and step last night...I came home and soaked my feet.
Post a Comment