February 12, 2008

Will we ever be ready?

Our family room
The hallway
Empty cabinets
We are closing in on the "move" date, which we still don't know for absolute sure. We are hoping Friday, along with our builder, but each time we go out to the house we just don't see how. We still need front and back porch steps, a few lights hung, oh and our front door hanging up would probably be helpful too!
We have packed box after box, and it still seems like we have TONS more left to pack. It is amazing that some of our stuff has been packed for over a month and we don't miss any of it. I've made numerous trips to Goodwill, and our trashman is probably ready to kill us, but I'm sure there is much more to come when we unpack.
Kevin and I packed most of Lucy's room today. She is in for a rude awakening in the morning. She spent the day with Nana and then fell asleep on the way home, so she has no idea! All of the kitchen is packed with the exception of a few sippy cups, paper products and the toaster! A big thank you to my mom for feeding us dinner tonight and for the next few nights! The best
resturant in town is definelty Mom's Diner, especially the brownies and ice cream for dessert!
edited to say: spellcheck is not working, so I apologize for any mistakes! and also that it won't let me put any spaces between paragraphs!

2 comments:

♥Shally said...

I hate that spell check doesn't work too. I bet I have made a TON of mistakes!

Good luck moving! I bet you are so excited for it to be over. Make sure and post pics of your new place once you get in.

The Daniel Family said...

Oh the fun...oh the dread! Good luck, we can't wait to come up and see you all moved in! Give Lucy love from us and the kids!