May 6, 2008

Uses of a Laundry Basket


The many uses of a pop-up laundry basket:
  • To hide in.
  • To pretend to be a monster running around.
  • To use as a bath for baby dolls.
  • To store said baby dolls.
  • To put dirty laundry in.
  • To dump dirty laundry out of.
  • To use as a train car.

I'm sure I could think of more uses that Lucy has come up for her pop up basket, but for now, Mom duty calls and I must go pick up dirty laundry from the closet floor. Now I wonder who put it there?

2 comments:

The Daniel Family said...

She's clever little bean, isn't she? And knows how to keep her mommy hopping! Love the pics!

Heather said...

Glad my two are not the only laundry basket stinkers.....my two do the EXACT same thing. We have three of those baskets here with us for season and everyday I was picking up dirty clothes piles so I decided to make 2 of them "toys" and put the other one on top of the dryer, out of reach of little hands! :) Too funny!
PS: thanks for the Burger King tip!