

Lucy decided that today she was going to be mom again, and I was going to be sweetie. If you haven't seen the first post on this, click here. However, before she could be mom she had to go to my closet to get some "how heels." I have no clue why she thought that as the mom she should wear heels, because as most of you know, I like my flip flops. I save the heels for special occasions....especially the silver sparkly ones. She kept asking me "Sweetie, do you like my "how heels?"
It got me to thinking that maybe that is what we should call high heels, "how heels." As in, "How do people walk in these things all day?" Sometimes I think the little ones are the ones with it all figured out!
1 comment:
You might find it interesting that my heels were in disaray when your daughter left our house! Claire and her went wild while dressed as princesses! Too much fun! Landon asked Claire today if she thought Lucy was ready to come have some more sleepovers! Guess they are missing her too!
Post a Comment