I was sitting here thinking I really should write a new blog post, but I have either been busy or lazy this week. And then of course Lucy comes up to me and gives me some inspiration. I'm sitting here in front of the computer, staring at a blank post trying to think of what I'm going to write, and she puts her hand on my shoulder and says in the sweetest voice,
"I know you really love Daddy, but he really loves me."
"Honey, Daddy can love both of us."
"I know you really love Daddy, but I love him."
2 comments:
Now isn't that just the way it works with the daughters...Daddy's Little Girl (as long as mama's there to clean and cook!!!). Hope all is well!!
that is so darn cute lindsey. i can't believe laney is almost here. i'll be checking your blog to keep updated. take care of yourself.
Post a Comment