We headed home, ate lunch and "rested" until this happened:

Lucy never just falls asleep on the couch, so this was a real treat to me!
After naps, Lucy had her first "big girl" gymnastics class. She has been in parent tot class for 2 years now, and now that she is 3, she gets to do it all without me. I was really sad about it because it means that my baby is becoming more and more independent. My sadness was quickly overcome by pride. She so SOOOOOOOOOO good. I couldn't believe it. Her listening skills and behavior were superb. Many other parents commented on how good she was doing for her first class in this group! I was a proud mama!!!
Now, we're home and Laney went to bed like an angel:

Lucy is just about asleep, and because Ribby never gets included...she is sleeping too!
2 comments:
Glad your week is going well! Not sure if I'll make BD Thurs -- I have a friend stopping by on her way through town and it may not be til the evening. I'll have to see.
How did you get so lucky that you got two babies that sleep??? What's your secret???
Post a Comment