***UPDATE*** Check out Heather's blog....she is CANCER FREE!!!!!!One of my best friends from college, Heather, is currently battling Stage 4 melanoma. She is going in for scans and further tests today to find out if and how much it has spread. You can read about her battle on her blog, A Big Boy, A Baby Girl and a Precious Pug. Heather is a wonderful mom to a 2 year boy and a 6 month baby girl. (and also to Belle, the pug.) Please send your thoughts and prayers her way as she fights this battle!
1 comment:
Wow, what a sad thing to hear! I will pray for Heather and her family daily. I went onto her blog a few minutes ago and she sounds so strong and it seems she has a lot of people around her for support! Nice of you to put this on your blog so she can get lots of prayers said for her. I will pray and think about her VERY often!
Post a Comment