Find the perfect gift for Geoff and Meggan. Even more difficult.
New Arena opening in Wichita.
Brad Paisley opening act.
Life got much easier!
For Christmas this year, Geoff, Meggan, Kevin and I decided that we would buy 6 tickets for the Brad Paisley concert as our presents for each other and mom and dad. What a great time we had! The kids all stayed with our babysitter and the 6 of us enjoyed a nice dinner before heading to the show. The last time the 6 of us had a kid-less dinner was probably before we even had kids, so at least 7 years!
The weather was beyond cold, and since we would have had to play for parking anyways, we came up with a game plan. Kevin's sister and her husband don't live too far from the arena, so we paid them to drop us off and pick us up. We avoided any parking congestion and the cold! Thanks Sarah and AJ.
The show was phenomenal. Justin Moore opened the night and proved to be a great performer. He was followed by Miranda Lambert, who really knows how to rock it out and wore super cute blinged out boots! I don't know if words could describe Brad Paisley's guitar skills. He had an awesome set, with video that accompanied most songs or showed him or other band members close up on the screen.
I am hoping that every year the new arena will have a great act in January so we can make this some sort of family tradition!
2 comments:
You are the most awesome sister, daughter, sister-in-law int he whole entire world!!! what a great and priceless gift you gave. I wanna b a daniel
Such fun...and great pics! Now I need to figure out how to get our new camera pics on the computer so I can blog too! Had so much fun...thanks again for hosting the kids and for the great idea!
Post a Comment