January 24, 2010

Trying something new

I recently read about Windows Live writer on another blog and thought I would try it out.   I am thinking  that is pretty great.  It is like typing directly onto the blog.  I can choose exactly what size picture I want by dragging the corner, not by small, medium or large.  And I can put the picture wherever I want without getting mad at Blogger.   You can change to B&W, put rounded corners or borders and a few other effects that are no where to be found on Blogger. 

 006

DSCN1191

 

You can even do cool things like inserting maps…..not sure why I would ever need to do that on my blog, but you never know!

Map picture

I could also enter tables if I wanted to keep track of important information like:

  # of times I’ve said NO today #of times they’ve listened to NO
Lucy

10

0

Laney

100

0

 

I know there are some other cool things, but since I can’t remember where I saw this at, I guess I’m going to have to keep on playing around with the program!   I am liking this much better than Blogger though!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Ok, I need to know more about this - I've never heard of it, and it sounds like it might make me want to blog more!!! tell me more!

Joanna said...

I need to try that out! I get so frustrated with Blogger! That looks so cool!