Lucy really likes to tattle on her sister. Usually I hear a panicky voice yelling for me. Usually it is for a good reason--
Laney has a pen.
Laney is emptying the baby wipes.
Laney is turning on the bathtub.
I could go on and on and on.
Tonight I hear, “Mommy, come quick” in a calm, indoor voice. I was putting the trash out, and when I walked around the corner, I saw this.
My life just became a little more difficult.
1 comment:
You've got yourself a handul there! :) Be glad that Lucy just tattles. Hope is insistent on taking matter into her own hands and taking care of EJ herself. She's tried to put her in timeout and tonight she threatened to thrown her toys in the trash if she didn't pick them up. We have to constatnly remind her that she is the "sister", not the "mom"! Cute pics!
Post a Comment