January 21, 2008

Family Fun

Starting last Thursday, we have had all sorts of family in town. My dad's side of the family came to town for their annual visit from Virginia. Dad's mom, aunt, sister and her husband all were here for the weekend, and also my brother, wife and their 2 kids were up for the weekend staying with us! All together 10 adults and 3 kids!

I thought Lucy might be a little apprehensive towards the relatives she hasn't seen too much, but she jumped right in and was loving all the new found attention! It was so nice to spend some quality time with our family members!

The cousins had a great time playing together. As usual, there was lots of running and rowdiness, but they play so good together, it is easy to overlook that. I thought I might have to go buy a few pairs of earplugs though!

Today, Kevin's brother came to town for business, or play, haven't figured that out! So far, all they've done is play the Wii, well when Lucy will let Dave! Lucy is all about her Dave playing with her, and watching movies with her. She has also been somewhat of the wild child, couldn't have anything to do with the big bag of chocolate Talena sent her!!

I will post pictures later, in all the chaos this weekend, I think I left my camera at mom's house!

No comments: