
Lucy has a growing collection of "magic wands" from her princess nightgown collection and also a growing imagination. Yesterday, I was playing tennis on the Wii and she comes up to me with her wand, swats me on the behind with it and says "You will be a good girl Mommy" and repeats it over and over as Kevin and I both are cracking up at her!
*********************************************************
Other notable Lucy doings:
*Today on the way to the Y to workout, she was drinking her milk and stated, "maybe we can
get some colder milk when we get home." I guess her milk wasn't cold enough for her tastebuds!
*Lucy has decided that one of her new favorite toys is a twister, aka a screwdriver. She likes her twister so much, that she actually slept with it last night! I love how she has used the motion of using a screwdriver to name it!
2 comments:
Love your blog! I just caught up on all your posts. I can't wait to see your new house.
See ya this afternoon at step!
I would expect no less of my niece than her antics sound...love it!!! Can't believe we haven't heard anything from your hubby about Thurs. game...
Post a Comment