
GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are all so excited to add another pink bundle of joy to our family! The baby looks absolutely perfect! She is due to arrive around June 14th!
We are all so excited to add another pink bundle of joy to our family! The baby looks absolutely perfect! She is due to arrive around June 14th!
6 comments:
Congratulations! I don't know if you remember me, Meggan's friend from ESU? I linked from her blog to yours. Excited to hear about baby #2 and your daughter is just precious! Glad to see that you guys are doing great!
Congrats Hooper family!!! That is so exciting and saves you a lot of money from buying all new stuff :) I bet Lucy is SO excited! Glad to hear she is healthy as well!
The Wathans
Congrats!! WE KNOW GIRLS!! :) They are the best.
Zach says if Kev needs to talk about girls to call him!
Can hardly wait till she gets here! Congratulations, and tell Lucy we love her! Good luck with blinds, too.
Congratulations! Lucy is the sweetest little girl, I'm sure her SISTER, will be no different! Many blessings!
Ooh, Lil Major will have a built in girlfriend. =)
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment