January 31, 2008

Our budding artist


I was packing boxes/doing laundry/trying to get Lucy to take nap today, when I noticed the dry-erase easel in her room. She was somewhat playing around it, and I saw the picture above. I about freaked out. She had never drawn a face before, and I wasn't even sure if she did that one at first. Kevin wasn't home, so I ran to get the camera to snap a quick picture. Lucy was getting ready to erase it, so I took the picture while holding her hand down and she was crying "no don't take a picture"


As soon as Kevin got home, I got the camera and asked if he drew it, or did Lucy really do it. (She never would tell me.) He said that they practiced the other day for about 20 minutes, but she never did one all by herself and that he was not responsible for this one!

No comments: