January 22, 2008

Lovin' Life

After nap time, it is snack time. Lucy came out of her room, said she wanted a snack, grabbed the box of Wheat Thins and she was gone. I gave her a few minutes before I checked on her. She was living the high life eating her snack on our bed, watching Noggin. Doesn't she look comfy? Oh, the life of a 2 year old....as Kev says "tough gig."

p.s. I wish I would have taken a picture of all the crumbs in our bed before I brushed them off. She may have been cozy eating her snack, but Kev and I won't be cozy sleeping with it! Might have to change the sheets again today (I just did it yesterday!)

2 comments:

Heather said...

She looks so comfy!!!! Why do kids LOVE their mommy and daddys bed? I did as a kid too! Knox and Brooke are always in ours as well! They must feel super cozy. Me and crumbs do not get along though:) Can't wait to hear what ya'll are having!!!

Heather said...

the 2nd on is from Heather Wathan