July 25, 2008

Best Friends

Lucy and I were sitting on the steps at the end of the ballgame the other night. We were just talking and I said, "Are you my best friend?"

"No Mommy, Daddy is your best friend."

"Who is your best friend then?"

"Laney is going to be my best friend."

I hope she is right.

5 comments:

Sally said...

Ahh, that's so sweet!

rachel said...

I'm sure they will be. Lucy is so sweet. We miss all you Hoopers!

The Daniel Family said...

Beautiful...
We miss you guys, Claire was playing with her baby dolls yesterday and said "I wish Lucy could play this with me...maybe this baby could be Laney". Hope all is good!

Sherine said...

I've heard shally mention your name.. Are you so excited???? I really could hardly wait... probably would've driven overnight to pick it up. Please post some pics of your new book when you get it!! I'd love to see some of your ideas

Sherine said...

oh yeah.. and I'm an online shopping junkie... thanks for the website!