August 1, 2008

So Big!!!

Mommy and Daddy keep saying how big I'm getting...notice my double chin?
I love tummy time!!!
Laney will be 8 weeks old on Monday! My how time flies! She really has gotten so much bigger. She loves being on her tummy, being held and eating! She still hates her carseat and doesn't seem to care for her swing or bouncy too much either. She is also holding her head up good, and is starting to show us smiles and talking to us.
We are getting more sleep lately, the last 2 nights she has slept 7-8 hours in a stretch. But, she has also worn herself out crying in the car. She cries the entire way home from the ballpark EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. And it's about a 20 minute drive. I just turn the radio up for Lucy and I and keep on going.

2 comments:

Sally said...

I don't know how you do it. i always have to stop the car, take him out, calm him down (and calm ME down). I can't stand the crying!! But, it's gotten SO much better lately. He finally noticed his toys on his seat! Yay!

Heather said...

She is precious! Looks like she looks just like her daddy! WOW! Hope the car seat thing works out mine still hates her car seat! Cute girls!