
At any given time 4-8 dollies take over our living room. Big Baby Lily, Super Baby Pink, Shaky Baby, Mommy's Baby, Twin, Belle and others that I know I'm forgetting. Lucy names them based on what they are or what they do. Shaky Baby has a rattle that makes noise when you shake her. Mommy's baby is one of my doll's from childhood. Twin is the baby doll she got at Gaga and Meggy's house that Claire has too. She takes such good care of her babies. They are always getting fed baby food or a bottle. They get to ride on the rocking horse, bounce in the bouncer, getting carried in the infant carrier, swing in the swing and nap in the cradle. Lucy tells us that her dollies are just using all of Laney's stuff until she gets here. I guess we'll see next week!
She just has such a mothering instinct. Kevin and I know that she is going to be a great big sister, but our only concern is if she will be too much help. She is so excited to hold her, feed her and help change and bathe her.
As I type, Twin is being buckled into the infant seat along with her some toys to keep her happy.
2 comments:
So cute. What a sweet girl! Brooke loves her babies too and it is crazy how girls have the motherly instinct so young!
I meant to leave a comment on your last blog when I went to do it Brooke got really hurt...........I am SO glad you are alright but that stinks to leave with no baby. Not to much longer. Good luck on the 9th! I will be thinking of you!
PS: Blaine and Keri Neal went to have their baby boy today! So many babies!!! :)
Lucy looks just like you in these pictures!
Post a Comment