
Lucy asked for chicken nuggets and bacon for dinner. So, feeling sorry for her, I gave it to her. She also loves string cheese, so I thought it would be cute to make it into hair and give her a smiley face dinner.
Did she like my idea.
NO.
She giggled at first, but then got very upset because she didn't want her cheese like that. In her words, "It isn't fair. You ruined my dinner."
I took the cheese off, and she ate meat for dinner.
Don't worry, I also made her eat some lima beans and she did have part of an apple for a snack earlier. :)
3 comments:
I'm so glad to hear things are going well, even is dinner isn't. Hey, at least she ate something!! We're all so excited to come see you guys! Love and kisses to the babies!
That is cute! I like your idea of coming to TX...pictures, Sea World...RiverWalk... (I would say the Alamo but honestly, it is not really that cool)..what else will it take to bring you guys for a visit :) Have a great weekend!
have you showed lucy the ketchup smiley face for chip dipping yet? laney is adorable and your pregnant belly was too cute! it makes me miss being pregnant! i'll call soon. love you!
Post a Comment