Today, Lucy had her 3 year check-up. We've been very fortunate that Lucy has not been to the doctor since her 2 year check-up! I was a little anxious to see how Lucy was going to cooperate with the nurses and doctor. She was fantastic! They took her blood pressure with a little cuff, and listened to her heart and breathing. I think it helped that she has recently seen me hooked up and checked out with all that stuff!
She was fully cooperative with everything! The only thing that didn't work out was the hearing check because it needed to be quiet and guess who kept talking! Not a big deal, as we know she hears everything.
Lucy now weighs 29 lbs 8 oz and is the 50 %ile and is 35 1/4 inches tall, which puts her in the 15%ile.
While we were there, I put Laney on the scales real quick. I love to find out how much my babies have grown! Last week at her 2 week check, Laney was 7 lbs 6 oz. This week, a solid 8 lbs.
June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow...little one has almost caught up to mine newborn! Glad Lucy is good...have a great July 4th!!!
I loved to find out how much weight Cade had put on as a baby too. I was nursing him so it made me feel like I was doing my job!!! Funny, I know!!
Post a Comment