June 17, 2008

Little Miss Attitude


If there was a pageant for the child wit the biggest attitude, Lucy would have blown away the competition today. Some of the things I was told this evening (many f them more than once):
  • Go away.
  • While standing by her door pointing and telling me "OUT"
  • I am the boss of everyone.
  • I am the boss because I am the only one who put her pajamas on by myself.
  • I will huff and puff and blow you down. Followed by a big blow.
  • I am not talking to you.
  • You clean up the mess.
  • And when I turned off the TV, she just picked up the remote and turned it right back on.

I'm sure there are more, but eventually I just tuned her out.

Some days, bedtime just can't come soon enough.

2 comments:

Mrs. Ulbrich said...

Need some "Val to the rescue!" time? :)

The Hoovers said...

hi there! just wanted to say CONGRATS and also she is BEAUTIFUL! i hope all is well. . and i can totally relate to the 'little miss attitude' story. . .that is familiar to us hoovs, too! take care, shan