Little Miss Laney had her 2 month check up today.
Yep. 2 months. Where does the time go?
She weighed in at 11 lbs, and 21 3/4 inches long. At 2 months, Lucy was 12 lbs 3 oz and 22 inches long. So not only do the girls look the same, they're about the same size.
Laney got 3 shots today, which I think were harder on me. I just held her hands down and watched her facial expressions as she went from tired and calm to OUCH! It is so sad to see your baby hurt, and to make matters worse, she bled pretty bad from the first one. I didn't like seeing that at all.
Overall, Laney is doing great. Just a very happy, healthy baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wyatt had is shots today. It went much better than I expected, I put Joe between me and him so I did not have to watch. The screaming was very short, thank goodness. Now we are just taken it easy. See ya in a few weeks. Mandi
Post a Comment