Lucy woke up screaming at 1:30. Kevin put her back to bed.
Screaming again at 1:45. I laid with her til 2:10.
Again, screaming at 2:30. I laid with her again, trying to get her to tell me if she was hurting or scared. We had no idea if she had fallen out of bed and was hurt, had a nightmare or what was going on. She wouldn't stop crying long enough to tell us.
Finally, she told. Her ear hurt.
Motrin at 3, against her will. I slept with her restlessness til 7. Then she was ready to get up. She had gone to sleep at 11, after the ballgame, so I knew she was still pooped.
Called doctor at 8, had appointment at 8:30.
EAR INFECTION.
Left Walmart at 9:45 with a new Cinderella tea set for Lucy, a new toy for Laney and an antibiotic and eardrops.
It is now 2 pm. Lucy has had both her medicines and besides being tired, you wouldn't know anything was wrong.
Thank goodness. Tomorrow she is leaving with Nana and Papa to go to Bentonville to see her cousins. She would have been devastated if she couldn't go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment