Waving to Laney!
Listening to Ms. Lori for directions!
Doing a knee scale balance on the beam!
A Gold Medalist in the Making!
Lucy has been taking gymnastics for 2 years now, and this week her class celebrated the Olympics. There skills were set up as Olympic events, and each student received a gold medal. Lucy looks forward to her class with Ms. Lori every week!
Lucy and I have been having such a great time this week watching the Beijing Olympics together. One night she even fell asleep in bed with me watching! Her favorites, and mine, are gymnastics and swimming. I have really been intrigued by watching the synchronized diving. That is just amazing. Last night I was watching women's gymnastics, and she runs in saying, "Mom, I am sorry I was late to watch the girls gymnastics with you." And all the swimming events are "swimming lessons" in her vocabulary.
1 comment:
That little tiny thing does have a shot at the olympics...she's a natural!!! She looks sweet in her piggies too! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment