August 19, 2008

Landon's Here
















Since Geoff had to be here today and tomorrow for work, he brought Landon up for a visit too! Lucy was a little confused and concerned at first that Claire wasn't coming, but she quickly got over it (after we told her she could go see her this weekend). I think I answered the question "When is Landon going to be here?" about 1000 times this morning.

As soon as Landon arrived at Nana's we headed down to play. Mom and I took the kids to a new playground that just opened. It is the greatest playground EVER. It is a boundless playground, designed to be to be used by all children. The surface is squishy, flat rubber that is awesome. There are slides, swings, climbing stuff, teeter-totters, even sand and water tables.

Lucy and Landon had such a great time running around with each other. They played forever in the sand area with the diggers. Mom and I decided that Papa needs to get one of those for his beach :) Also, the sprinklers were on and the kids were loving cooling off in the mist and put their toes in the spray! It was so cute to watch them together, they are going to be great buddies growing up!

1 comment:

The Daniel Family said...

Sounds like my little man is having lots of fun with his cousin! Cute pics!