Preschool. Our little Lucy is a preschooler as of Wednesday. She had a great time! Wednesday morning was a little rough to get her going...she is NOT a morning person. (She gets that from both Kevin and I.) But after some bribing, we finally got her fed, dressed, hair fixed, teeth brushed, etc. Then off we went. I was a little nervous because sometimes she doesn't do all that good when being separated from us with people she doesn't know very well. And while I love how they do drop-off/pick up, I wasn't sure it was going to be a good scene with Lucy. We just drive up to the door, the teachers open the door, unbuckle her, get her out and off she goes. And she did GREAT!!! I was so proud of her! When we pick up it is pretty much the same thing! Makes it really nice not having to take Laney out of the car!
Her favorite part was playing on the playground. She also enjoyed her snack of goldfish, and was very proud of herself that she didn't spill any of her water. She even had homework!! The had traced their hands in class and then we had to write down her favorite part of the first day.
I think she is really excited about going to preschool, and hopefully she will do good next week as well!!
No comments:
Post a Comment